Learn how to setup Maximum Security included in your Trend Micro Security Suite subscription. Watch this installation tutorial or follow the step-by-step instructions in this article:
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/.
- Type the email address and password you created, then click Sign In.
- Look for Maximum Security from the list.
- Click Add Device.
- Select Windows.
- Click the Get Protection for Windows button.
If you are using Windows 10 in S mode, click the dropdown arrow, then select the one for S mode before clicking the red button.
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer. Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Wait as Trend Micro checks if your computer is compatible for installation.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- Read the Data Disclosure Notice, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
- Wait for the program to install. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Provide a computer name, then click Next.
- Type your email address, then click Next.
- Fill out the Account Information window, then click Next.
- Check the information that you provided, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- After activating, you will see the main console of Trend Micro Security.
Your protection upon installation is configured for optimum protection so you don't need to do anything.