Set when and what notifications you want to receive from your Trend Micro Mobile Security app.
This setting of Mobile Security will help to show the status of your device and your subscription. It notifies you about the memory usage, expiration, survey, and security report.
To change the notification settings, do the following:
- On your device, open the Mobile Security app.
- Tap the Menu icon, then select Settings.
- Under the Applications tab, tap Notifications.
- To enable/disable the notifications, tap the checkbox beside the following items:
- Notify me when 80% of the memory is used
- Notify me before my protection expires
- Notify me when a survey is available
- Notify me about the security report every two weeks