This article will show you what to do when you are notified through email that your Trend Micro subscription has expired.
You received this email because:
- You have not renewed your subscription for your Trend Micro program.
- You have several subscriptions with Trend Micro and one of them has expired.
- You have not yet activated your Trend Micro program.
Subscription Not Yet Renewed
- Go to Trend Micro Account (My Account) website.
- Type your email address, password and verification code you can see at the right, then click Sign In.
Your account details page will appear showing your active subscriptions.
- Check your subscriptions if any needs to be renewed.
Already Made a Renewal
- Open the main console of your Trend Micro program by double-clicking the desktop or system tray icon.
- Check if the expiration date on your Trend Micro program has been extended.
- If it has been extended: You can safely ignore the email.
- If it has not been extended: Proceed to the next step.
- Double-click the expiration date. A new window will appear.
- Check if the serial number on your Trend Micro program is the same as the one on your Order Confirmation email.
- If it matches: Wait for 24-48 hours for the expiration date to change
- If it does not match: Change your serial number.
- Click Change your serial number.
- Type your serial number from the Order Confirmation email on the fields provided.
- Confirm that you are done.