You receive the following error message on your iOS device:
"Unable to Continue... Error #91000021 | #98000004"
This happens when your Trend Micro account password includes a non-alpha numeric character.
Change Trend Micro Account Password
- Open the Trend Micro account page.
- Type your Trend Micro account email address and password.
- Enter the verification code displayed, then tap Sign In.
- Click the Profile tab.
- Click the Change Password button.
- Type your new password in the New Password field.
- Retype your new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Save.
Your password has been changed. You will be signed out to update your account.
- Click OK.
- Log in again with your email address and your new password.