Trend Micro Password Manager lets you add passwords from scratch on your web browser or on your mobile device to easily manage your login credentials in one location.
Add passwords from your web browser
- Open your web browser.
- Type the login page you wish to add; for example, type goodreads.com and press ENTER.
- Click the Password Manager icon, then click the + icon.
- Give the account a name for your easy reference.
- Type your account email address, then your password, and click Save.
Add passwords from your mobile app
- Open the Password Manager app.
- In the All Passwords screen, tap the + icon.
- In the Search field, enter the website URL; for example, type goodreads.com, then tap Add Password for goodreads.com.
- Type your registered email address under Account Name.
- Type its equivalent password in the field provided.
- Type the Website Address in the field provided.
If you’re not sure it’s correct, tap the link Not sure of the website address?. Your browser loads and should display the sign in listing among its options.
- Tap the listing to load the sign in page into Password Manager; for example, Sign in - Goodreads.
- When the Sign In page appears, tap Use This Sign in Page to add the correct sign in page to Password Manager.
- Tap Save to store all the information.