The Last Scan and Last Update displays an incorrect date on your Antivirus for Mac.
You may also encounter the following:
- The date for Last Scan and Last Update would not change even after doing a manual update and manual scan.
- The date for the Last Scan, Last Update and Subscription Expiration Date are the same.
- Incorrect Expiration Date is shown on the main console but the correct date is shown on the Subscription Information page.
- On the upper right side of your screen, click the date and time. A drop-down list should appear.
- On the drop-down list, choose Open Date & Time Preferences. The Date & Time window should appear.
- Click the lock to make changes.
- Type your password, then click Unlock.
- Click Open Language & Region, then click Advanced.
- Click the Dates tab, then click Restore Defaults. Click OK.
- On the Mac Menu bar, Click the Trend Micro icon, then choose Shut Down Trend Micro Antivirus.
- Using the Spotlight search box, type "Trend Micro", then choose Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac.
Your Antivirus for Mac should open.
- It should now show the correct expiration date, the date for the Last Scan and the Last Update.