Password Manager Browser extensions (or Browser Helper Object in Internet Explorer) allows Password Manager to interact with the browsers to perform different functions. Listed below are the functions included but not limited to the following:
- Automatically save user passwords, sign into websites, or open in Secure Browser window, with just one click.
- Manually add passwords of specific websites (with video tutorial).
- Quick access for users to browse saved passwords in Password Manager.
- Shortcut to Management Console to perform various functions (open the Management Console in the web browser, settings management, subscription update, etc).
- Launch Password Generator to create strong and secure passwords.
- Import browser passwords.
- Supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Password Manager is unable to perform any functions to the browser if the extension is not installed or enabled.
Is Password Manager Browser Extension secured?
Yes. Password Manager utilizes secure connections (e.g. HTTPS, secure WebSocket) between the client program and browser extensions/IE BHO.
How to install Password Manager Browser Extension?
To install the Password Manager Browser extension, you may click here, or do the following:
- Click Get Extension on the popup message. The browser extension installation page will appear.
Click Install Extension.