You receive the following error message on your Home Network Security:
"Incorrect Station Code
Please scan your Station Code again."
This message occurs when you entered an invalid Home Network Security Station Code/Hardware ID.
- Close your Home Network Security App.
- Switch to a different network connection (Data or a different wifi connection).
- Open your Home Network Security App.
- Enter your pairing code.
- Click OK when App prompted you to go to the Station.
- Tap Scan Now.
Note: If prompted, allow the app to access your device’s camera.
- Scan the QR code found at the bottom part of your Station.