To use Web Guard, you need to enable the Accessibility option for Mobile Security in your phone settings.
How Web Guard Works
Web Guard protects you from explicit or unwanted websites when you are using a mobile browser or apps that offer in-app browsing.
It uses a high performance local Virtual Private Network on your device to filter all network traffic. You will see a key icon on your device's status bar when Web Guard is enabled.
Turn ON Web Guard
- Open the Mobile Security app.
- Tap Web Guard, then tap on the check icon.
- Tap Protection Level, and then choose how you want websites to be filtered:
- Low – Block only sites confirmed as fraudulent or dangerous.
- Normal – Provide balanced protection without blocking minor risks.
- High – Block sites showing any signs of fraud or malicious software.
- Check apps that should notify you of suspicious links.
VPN Supported Apps
- Tap the slider to turn ON VPN Supported Apps.
A popup appears for you to Allow Connection. Tap OK.
- Check the apps you want to protect.
Add Approved/Blocked Websites
- Tap the Exceptions & History tab, then choose either Approved List or Blocked List.
- Tap Add. Provide the website name and link, then click Save.
TIP: Use the asterisk (*) on links to include subdomains, for example:
View Web Guard History
See websites Web Guard has protected you from.
- Tap the Exceptions & History tab, then tap History.