You receive the following error message while activating Trend Micro Security:
"Unable to Activate
You have reached the maximum number of installations allowed for this license. You can manage your installations from your Trend Micro Account."
This happens when you have attempted to use a serial number, which seats are already full or used up, when activating the extension.
You have reached this page because you have reached the maximum number of devices that can be installed using your license.
Contact Best Buy Geek Squad to extend your subscription or buy additional licenses for Trend Micro Security for Google Chrome for Best Buy.
Remove Protection from Unused Devices
You can free up one installation by managing your Trend Micro Account:
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Type your Trend Micro Account email address and password, then click Sign In.
- Look for your product from the list.
- Click the X icon located on the upper-right corner of the device you wish to remove protection.
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
The device/computer will be removed from your account and you can now activate your Trend Micro Security for Google Chrome.