A License seat pertains to the number of devices where you can use and activate your subscription.
The license seat is used when you...
- installed the program on your computer or other computers.
- installed the program on the same computer more than once.
- reinstalled the program on the same computer after reformatting its hard drive
- upgraded the program on the same computer where an old version was previously installed.
- installed and activated any of its bundled programs using the same serial number:
- Antivirus for Mac
- Mobile Security for iOS
- Mobile Security for Android