Home Network Security allows you to select the network mode that is most suitable for your router. It is recommended to change the mode if you are experiencing network issues or having problems connecting to the internet.
Which Network Mode should I choose?
- Check if your router is on the compatibility list. The suitable mode is indicated for tested routers.
- If your router is not on the list, and you are experiencing network issues, it is recommended to change the network mode.
How do I change the Network Mode?
- On your device, open Home Network Security app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Station Configuration.
- Select the Mode under Station Network Settings.
Tap OKon the confirmation window to save the changes. Wait for few minutes for the changes to take effect.
Changing to another network mode requires an Internet connection. If your mobile device lost internet connection, do any of the following:
- Switch to 3G/4G/LTE connection, then choose another network mode.
- Turn OFF your Home Network Security Station, then choose another network mode. After changing the network mode, turn ON your Home Network Security Station, then wait until the device LED turns green.