Before pairing, make sure that the Home Network Security app is installed and the Station is set up.
Connect Trend Micro Home Network Security app with the Station
- Connect your mobile device to the same WiFi network as your Station.
- Open the Home Network Security app on your device.
- Read the License Agreement, then tap Agree and Continue.
- Make sure that the Home Network Security Station is ready for setup. Check the LED status:
- If you have version 1, LED should be slowly blinking GREEN.
- If you have version 2, LED should be alternating RED and WHITE.
- Tap Next.
- Type your pairing code, then tap Next.
If you have a Trend Micro Device Security subscription, type your serial number instead.
A Connection Successful message should appear.
If the app is unable to connect to the Station within one minute, use the QR code reader that will appear on your screen. Scan the Station Code found at the bottom part of the Station.
- Wait for the Sign In page to appear, then sign in to your Trend Micro Account.