This article shows you how to configure your router to enable the Station Mode 3 in your Home Network Security.
Enable Station Mode 3
- Open your Home Network Security app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Station Configuration.
- Under STATION NETWORK SETTINGS, select Mode 3.
- Click OK to update the station settings.
- Wait for five minutes, then test the connectivity status. Tap Test Status.
- Tap Test This Device.
Make sure that your device and Home Network Security Station are connected to the same network.