You received this error because of the following reasons:
- Time and Date is incorrect
- Corrupted installation
Here's how to fix it:
- Enable Automatic Date and Time
- On the bottom-right corner of the screen, right-click the time, then select Adjust Date/Time.
- From the settings window, click Date & time, then select the box for Set Time Automatically.
If not resolved, proceed with the next steps.
- Click the Start , then go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:
- Search for VPN Proxy One Pro or Trend Micro WiFi Protection, then click Uninstall.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + R keys.
- In the Open field, type %programdata%/Trend Micro/, then click OK.
- Delete the TMPWP folder.
- Once deleted, proceed with deleting temporary files.
- Download the Trend Micro app from the Microsoft Store.