You see this error message on your Trend Micro Home Network Security app:
"Unable to use the Guardian app"
Why did this happen?
Your child's mobile device is listed under the Unmanaged Device List.
What should I do next?
Remove the device to the Unmanaged Devices List:
- Open the Home Network Security app on your device.
- Tap the Menu icon you see on the upper left, then tap Settings.
- Tap Unmanaged Devices under STATION.
- Tap the - icon next to the device you want to remove.
- Tap the < icon to save the changes.