This article will show you how to properly remove the Guardian app from your child's device.
Make sure to uninstall the Guardian app from your child's device first before tapping Uninstall Confirmed on your device.
Remove Trend Micro Guardian on Android
- Deactivate the Guardian app from the Device Administrator on your child's device to allow uninstallation.
- Open your device Settings.
- Tap Applications/Apps.
- Tap the All tab, then tap the Guardian app.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK.
- Wait for the uninstallation to finish, then tap OK.
Remove Trend Micro Guardian on iOS
- On you child's device, go to Settings, then tap General.
- Tap Profile, then remove the profile you created.
- Turn off Restrictions of the Guardian app on your child's device to allow uninstallation.
- Touch and hold the Trend Micro Guardian app on the Home screen until the icon jiggles.
- Tap X to delete the app.
- Press the Home button.