Restrictions are designed to block or limit specific apps and features on iPhones and iPads. You need to disable restrictions of the Trend Micro Guardian app on your child's device to allow uninstallation.
Disable Restricted Mode for Trend Micro Guardian
- Open Settings on your child's mobile device.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- If prompted, enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
- Tap Deleting Apps.
- Tap Allow, then proceed with the uninstallation. If prompted, enter your Screen Time passcode.
Change these settings as you see fit and appropriate to the age and app options you give to your child.