Learn how to remove Trend Micro Antivirus One on your Mac if you need to reinstall or are no longer using this product.
- Force Quit your Safari to stop running Antivirus One extensions on your browser.
NOTE: Save your work first or bookmark opened tabs before quitting the browser.
- On the menu bar, click Antivirus One, then choose Quit.
- Open Finder. Go to Applications. Right-click Antivirus One, then choose Move to Trash.
- Delete other files or its remnants:
- Click Go on the menu bar, then choose Go to Folder.
- Type ~/Library/Containers, then click Go.
- Look for the folder com.trendmicro.DrSafety and move it to the Trash.
- Empty the Trash, then restart your Mac.