If you have Antivirus for Mac installed, get the Trend Micro Toolbar to help keep you secure when browsing online.
The toolbar uses a rating system to tell you if sites are safe to visit or not.
Here’s how to add it:
- Download the toolbar here.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to Menu ☰ > Add-Ons > Extensions.
- Click the Settings icon beside Manage Your Extensions, then choose Install Add-on From File....
- Look for the iTISToolbarFirefox@trendmicro.com.xpi file you downloaded from STEP 1 under the Downloads or Desktop folder.
- Click Add.
- Make sure it is turned ON:
Go to Menu ☰ > Add-Ons > Extensions > Trend Micro Toolbar for Mac > ON.
SECURE YOUR BROWSER PRIVACY TODAY!
Explore essential Browser Privacy tips, ensuring your online safety with secure browsing practices, protecting your digital identity, and optimizing privacy settings.
Visit our 👉 Cybersecurity Learning Center! 👈