Learn how to configure and limit kid Internet use with the Time Limits feature in Trend Micro Home Network Security.
What is Time Limits?
Time Limits allows you to configure and limit when your child can use the Internet use.
Enable Time Limits in Home Network Security
- Open the Home Network Security app on your device.
- Tap the Menu icon you see on the upper left, then tap Family.
- Select your kid's profile.
- Under Parental Controls, tap Time Limits.
- Choose the days you want the Time Limits to apply.
- Set the number of hours for each category:
- Internet Time Limit
- Time on YouTube
- Under Times Allowed, set the number of times your kid is allowed to access the Internet.
- Tap Add new rule if you wish to add another rule.