You see this message in your Gmail or Outlook.com mail:
Why did this happen?
Your computer local time is not sync with the Trend Micro Email Defender server time.
How do I fix this?
Set your computer time automatically:
For Chrome OS
- On the bottom-right corner of your screen, tap on the time, and then go to Settings.
- Scroll down, and then select Advanced.
- In the Date and time section, click Time zone then select Set automatically.
- Go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Date & Time.
- In the Date and time pane, tick Set date and time automatically.
To make changes, you might need to click the lock , then enter your administrator password.