You may get this message on your Mac:
Why did this happen?
You may have closed the instruction page for setting up System Extension.
How do I fix this?
Allow Trend Micro Extension:
- Click Cancel or Try Again and continue to allow System Guidance.
- Click Continue in the Permission Overview page.
- Click Open System Preferences.
- Unlock the page.
- Click the Allow button.
- Select all Placeholder Developer, and then click OK.
- Click Allow when you see this popup below.
- You will find that the page has changed, click the Continue button.
- Click the Open System Preferences button.
- Unlock the page if it is locked.
- Select Full Disk Access, and then tick Trend Micro Antivirus and Trend Micro Antivirus Extension.
Make sure to select both Trend Micro Antivirus and Trend Micro Antivirus Extension.
- Click Verify to validate the necessary permissions.