Control how Trend Micro Antispam Toolbar ensures trusted email accounts will not get tagged as spam.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the Trend Micro icon > Settings.
- Click the Approved Senders tab.
- Click Update from contacts to import all email addresses from your default lists of contacts into the Approved Senders list.
- Click Add to put a single email address on the list.
- Click Edit to change an email address you selected on the list.
- Click Remove to delete an email address you selected from the list.
- Put a check beside Whenever you send an email, add the address to the list of Approved Senders automatically.
- Click OK to save the changes.
NOTE: If you edit or remove the email address of an approved sender, messages from that address could potentially be identified as spam. Think carefully before changing or deleting any email address.