You can report a website to Trend Micro if you think it has malicious content or signs of phishing.
- Go to Trend Micro Site Safety Center.
- Provide the website URL that you want to check.
- Click CHECK NOW. It will display the current rating and category of the website.
- If the result shows Untested, Trend Micro will automatically proceed to review the website.
- If you think the website rating is incorrect, click Reclassify Request. You may refer to this article for the complete instructions: How to reclassify URL or website in Trend Micro Site Safety Center.