You see this error while activating the Microsoft Edge extension:
Why did this happen?
You may have used a full serial number, which seats are already used up, when activating the extension.
How do I fix this?
Free up a seat through your Trend Micro Account:
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Look for the serial number you used.
- Click the X icon located on the upper-right corner of the device you wish to remove protection.
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
You can now use this again to activate your extension.
I bought it through Best Buy
Contact Best Buy Geek Squad to check your subscriptions or buy additional licenses.