Here's how to block porn using your Trend Micro Security for Windows.
- Open Trend Micro, then click Family.
- Click Configure beside Parental Controls.
- Set a program password, then click Create.
- Put a check beside Enable website filter rules.
- In the Select an age dropdown, select Custom. Put a check on Erotic / Mature, Nudity, and Pornography, then click Next.
- You can skip setting up Time Limits and Program Controls unless you are configuring the program for your kids' safety.
- Click Next. It will display a summary of the settings you've created. Click Done to finish.