Protect your kids from online dangers with Trend Micro Mobile Security. Restrict access to mobile apps and filter inappropriate websites based on your kid's age group.
- On your Android, tap the Mobile Security app.
- Scroll down, then select Parental Controls.
- Enter your Trend Micro Account password, then tap Unlock.
- Enable App Lock.
- Tap the App Lock tab.
- Tap the switch beside App Lock to turn it ON.
- Select the apps you don't want your kid to access.
- Enable Website Filter.
- Tap the Website Filter tab.
- Tap the switch beside Website Filter to turn it ON.
- Under Protection Level, select your kid's age group. Trend Micro will automatically filter websites based on your selection.
iPhone or iPad
- On your iOS device, tap the Mobile Security app.
- Tap Web Guard, then tap the Turn ON Web Guard button.
- Tap Web Guard needs permission before you can use this feature, then select Allow.
- Provide your Touch ID or Face ID to switch it ON.
- Tap VPN Settings.
- Tap Trend Micro Parental Controls. For first time users, you will be required to set up a Parent Key.
- Select your kid's age. Trend Micro will automatically filter websites based on your selection.
NOTE: App Lock feature is not yet available on iPhone and iPad.