When accessing a website, Trend Micro Pay Guard constantly opens multiple tabs with the same URL/address.
Why did this happen?
Some components of the Pay Guard feature are out of date or not working.
How do I fix this?
- Right-click the Trend Micro icon in the taskbar notification area, then select Check for Program Updates.
If you cannot see it, click the Show hidden icons arrow ^ next to the notification area.
The About Your Software window will appear and check for available updates.
- Click Close after seeing Components are up-to-date.
If issue still occurs, check if websites saved in Pay Guard share the same website domain:
- Open Trend Micro, then click the Privacy tab.
- Click Configure beside Pay Guard.
- Check if saved websites share the same website address. For example, you saved two websites from amazon.com.
- Put a check on the box on the duplicate website, then click the Delete button.