If you've renewed your subscription for Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS but notice that the expiration date remains the same, this is likely due to a syncing issue with the app. To resolve this, you can either wait 24-48 hours for the update to reflect, or manually force the app to receive the update. Here's how:
- Tap the Mobile Security app.
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Under ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION, tap Trend Micro Account > Account Control > Sign Out.
- Under ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION, tap Set Up Account.
- Enter your email address and password of the account you used with your new activation key, then tap Sign in.
- The app expiration date should be updated now.