You may see this error message when trying to activate your Trend Micro program:
Why did this happen?
The serial number you typed may be incorrect or you may have entered an incorrect combination. You may also have been provided a new one for your subscription.
This code requires a valid serial number to run so you can use the full features your Trend Micro program.
How do I fix this?
Retype the Serial Number:
- Double-check the serial number:
- Online Purchase: Find the 20-digit serial number on the Order Confirmation Email.
- Retail Purchase: Look for the 20-digit serial number on the product box or on the receipt.
- Existing Subscription: Log in to your Trend Micro Account to see the list of your ongoing licenses.
'A' represents a letter; '0' for a number.
- Enter the serial number, and then click Next.
Still having issues?
Get more help through our Technical Support.