Know how to uninstall or remove Trend Micro Password Manager depending on your device.
Uninstall Password Manager on Windows
- Click the Start , then go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Uninstall.
- Wait for the program to be uninstalled, then restart your computer when asked.
Uninstall Password Manager on Mac
Password Manageron Spotlight search.
- Click Password Manager Uninstaller from the list.
- Click Yes to complete the uninstallation.
Uninstall Password Manager on Android
- Navigate to your device's Settings. On most phones, pull down the notification bar and tap Settings.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (this differs depending on device).
- Go to Downloaded or All Apps list.
- Tap Password Manager then tap Uninstall.
- Wait until the uninstallation completes, then tap OK.
Uninstall Password Manager on iOS
- Touch and hold the Password Manager app icon on the Home screen until the icon jiggles.
- Tap X, then tap Delete to confirm app deletion.
- Press the Home button.