You see this error message on the Mobile Security app on your Android phone or tablet:
"Unable to contact Trend Micro"
Why did this happen?
- Your mobile device may have unstable Internet connection.
- Your mobile device encountered some problems when connecting to the Trend Micro server.
What should I do next?
Check your Internet connection and refresh your Mobile Security settings:
- Check if your Internet connection is stable.
- Move to a place with a good network connection, then try again.
- Connect to another network connection, then try again.
- Switch from Mobile Data to Wi-Fi or vice versa.
- Open your mobile device Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap Apps (or Applications, depending on your device).
- Tap Manage apps.
- From the list of apps, choose Mobile Security.
- Tap Clear data, then choose Clear cache.
- Try to activate Mobile Security again.