You cannot use Trend Micro Password Manager in Google Chrome.
Why did this happen?
The Password Manager browser extension is installed through Google Chrome's sync feature.
When signed in, Google Chrome Sync allows mirroring of its settings and extensions to other computers with Google Chrome using the same Google Account. Because of this, the Password Manager extension may be installed to another computer through the sync feature even if you did not install the Password Manager on that computer.
However, the Password Manager extension will not work on other computers if the Password Manager program is not installed on them.
How do I fix this?
Reinstall Password Manager:
- Uninstall Password Manager.
- Click the Start , then go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Uninstall.
- Wait for the program to be uninstalled, then restart your computer when asked.
- Install Password Manager.
Click the download button below:
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer. If the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Fill out the account information to activate your protection.
If the issue persists after doing the steps above, start a chat to let our Trend Micro Support Representatives assist you.