You see any of these error messages on your iPhone or iPad when opening Mobile Security:
"Unable to Continue. Error #91000021"
"Unable to Continue. Error #98000004"
Why did this happen?
Your Trend Micro login password includes a non-alphanumeric character.
How do i fix this?
Update your Trend Micro login password to remove the character:
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
If you set up Two-Factor Authentication, you will need to type in the verification code sent to your preferred method (Authenticator App, Email or Text).
- Tap Menu , then tap the Profile tab.
- Tap the Change Password button.
- Type your new password in the New Password field.
- Retype your new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Tap Save.
You will be signed out to update your account.
- Tap OK.
- Log in again with your email address and your new password.