Once you browse a website using your computer or mobile device, your browser's cache stores data from the website so that the webpages will load faster if you access it in the future.
Clear cache in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- On the upper right, click the three dots, then click More tools.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the items that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete.
- Select All time to delete everything.
- Click Clear data.
Clear cache in Internet Explorer
- On your keyboard, press the Windows + R keys at the same time.
inetcpl.cplon the search box, then click OK. The Internet Properties window will open.
- Under General tab, tick the box of Delete under Browsing History on exit.
- Click Delete button. The Delete Browsing History window will open.
- Tick all the boxes available, then click Delete, and you will be returned to Internet Properties window.
- Click Apply, then OK.
Clear cache in Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- On the upper right, click the three lines, then click Options.
- On the left side, click Privacy & Security.
- Under Cookies and Site Data, click Clear Data.
- Click Clear.
- Click Clear Now.
Clear cache in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the More Actions menu with three dots located at the upper right side of Microsoft Edge, then click Settings.
- Under Clear Browsing Data, click Choose what to clear.
- Select the data that you want to delete.
- Click Clear.