You see this error message after opening your Trend Micro program:
"Not Yet Activated"
Why Did This Happen?
There are a few common reasons for activation errors:
- You haven't registered the program.
- Your computer isn't connected to the Internet.
- Your computer might have unique settings preventing it from reaching the activation server.
What Should I Do Next?
Follow these simple steps to activate your Trend Micro protection:
- Ensure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Click the Activate Now button.
- Provide a computer name, and then click Next.
- Type your email address and click Next.
- If this is your first time activating a Trend Micro program, enter your Account Information, then click Next.
- Double-check the information you provided, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
If you're still experiencing issues, our Technical Support team is ready to assist. We're here to help you get your Trend Micro protection up and running.