You notice that the subscription expiration date of your Trend Micro Mobile Security remains the same after renewal. This issue happens because the app is still using the old activation key. To resolve this, manually change the activation key to update the subscription.
1. Reactive using Activation Key
- On your device, open the Mobile Security app.
- Tap ⋮ > Settings > Renew / Activate, then tap tap here.
- Enter your new serial number, then tap OK.
2. Reactivate by signing in and out of the account.
- Open the Trend Micro Mobile Security app on your device.
- Tap on the three dots icon to open the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Trend Micro Account.
- Tap on Sign Out.
- Tap Continue on Authentication Required.
- Enter your Trend Micro Account password to continue Signing out.
Once you have successfully signed out, the application will close automatically.
Reopen the application and tap Sign In to Use Your Current Subscription.