You see this error message on your Trend Micro Home Network Security app:
"Incorrect Station Code
Please scan your Station Code again."
Why did this happen?
You may have entered an invalid Home Network Security Station Code.
How do I fix this?
Scan the Station QR Code found at the bottom part of the Station:
- Close the Home Network Security app.
- Switch to a different network connection. You can use Data or a different Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Home Network Security app again.
- Enter your pairing code.
- Click OK when the app prompted you to go to the Station.
- Tap Scan Now.
If prompted, allow the app to access your device camera.
- Scan the QR code found at the bottom part of your Station.