You receive the following notification on your Home Network Security:
Please check your Pairing Code or connect to a different Station and try again. (Error code: ---)"
This notification occurs when your pairing code has already been used in a different Station or you mistyped the code while trying to establish a connection.
- Check your pairing code
Check if you have entered the correct pairing code:
- For pairing code already activated, look for your pairing code by logging into your Trend Micro Account.
- For online purchases, look for your pairing code on the Order Confirmation Email.
- For retail purchase, look for your pairing code on the sticker found on the product box.
- Enter correct pairing code
If the pairing code you have previously entered is incorrect, key in the correct pairing code. Otherwise, reset your Trend Micro Home Network Security Station by doing the following:
- Close the Trend Micro Home Network Security App.
Press and hold the RESET button of your Station for about 5 seconds.
You can use a pin or a paper clip to press and hold the RESET button.
- Wait for the light in front of the Station to turn green.
- Open the Trend Micro Home Network Security App.
- Enter the pairing code.
- Tap Next.