You see this error message while connecting Trend Micro Home Network Security to the Station:
Why did this happen?
- Your pairing code has already been used in a different Station/
- You mistyped the code while trying to establish a connection.
What should I do next?
- Check if you have entered the correct pairing code:
- For pairing codes already activated, log in to your Trend Micro Account to look for your pairing code.
- For online purchases, look for your pairing code on the Order Confirmation Email.
- For retail purchases, look for your pairing code on the sticker found on the product box.
- Key in the correct pairing code:
- Force Stop the Trend Micro Home Network Security app.
Press and hold the RESET button of your Station for about 5 seconds.
You can use a pin or a paper clip to press and hold the RESET button.
- Wait for the light in front of the Station to turn GREEN.
- Reopen the Trend Micro Home Network Security app.
- Enter the pairing code.
- Tap Next.