You may encounter any of the following errors when you open the Trend Micro Password Manager
- Service is currently unavailable
- Password Manager Service has stopped working
- Password Manager Service could not start
This issue happens because the installed Password Manager app is not compatible with Apollo Lake processors.
Check if you are using the affected processor
- Click the Start button, then go to Settings > About. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:
- Go to the Intel Website, then check if your processor is included on the list.
- If the processor is not listed, proceed to Basic Troubleshooting.
- If the processor is listed, proceed to Reinstall Password Manager.