You see any of these error messages when you open the Trend Micro Password Manager
- "Service is currently unavailable."
- "Password Manager Service has stopped working."
- "Password Manager Service could not start."
Why is this happening?
An outdated Password Manager program is not compatible with Apollo Lake processors.
What should I do next?
Uninstall the current Password Manager version to install the latest version:
- Uninstall Password Manager.
- Click the Start , then go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:
- Select Trend Micro Password Manager, then click Uninstall.
- Wait for the program to be uninstalled, then restart your computer when asked.
- Install Password Manager.
Click the download button below:
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer. If the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Fill out the account information to activate your protection.
If you still see the error message after doing the steps above, start a chat to let our Trend Micro Support Representatives assist you.