You can also protect important files stored and synced in iCloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Add your cloud storage to the Folder Shield list now.
Enable Folder Shield on Mac
- Open Trend Micro Antivirus.
- Click Folder Shield.
- Click the lock icon to make changes.
- Type in your password, then click OK.
- Switch ON Folder Shield to start protecting folders.
- When a window appears, click OK.
- Click to add a folder.
- Select a folder, then click Add.
Protect your Data in the Cloud
You can also protect Cloud Storage folders and files synced on your Mac:
- iCloud Drive
- Google Drive
- Click to add more.
- Click the lock icon to prevent further changes.
Add a program to the Trusted Program List
To allow programs to access protected files, add it to the Trusted Programs List:
- On Trend Micro Antivirus main console, click Logs.
- From the Log type dropdown list, select Folder Shield. Programs that Folder Shield blocks is displayed on this list.
- Select a program, then click Unblock to add it on the Trusted Program List.