Trend Micro Home Network Security acts as the gateway when connected to your network router. It helps keep your network and devices secured from threats.
Home Network Security automatically checks during setup the correct Station Mode for your router. Change the Mode only if you are experiencing Internet connection issues.
What is Mode 1?
Mode 1 uses the Address Resolution Protocol in order to route network traffic from all connected devices and the gateway through the Trend Micro Home Network Security Station. Mode 1 works with most routers.
Change Station Network Settings to Mode 1
- Open the Home Network Security app on your mobile device.
- Tap the Menu icon you see on the upper left, then tap Settings.
- Tap Station Configuration under STATION.
- Select Mode 1 under STATION NETWORK SETTINGS.
- Tap OK to update the station settings.
- Wait for 5 minutes. Tap Test Status to check the connectivity status.
- Tap Test This Device.
Make sure that your device and Home Network Security Station are connected to the same network.