You are unable to log in to your Trend Micro account to view your license information or to manage your account because you forgot your password and you need to change it.
Reset Trend Micro Account Password
- Go to Trend Micro Account.
- Click Forgot password.
- Type the email address you used and the code shown, then click Check Now.
You will be prompted to check your email to reset your account password.
- Log in to your email and open the email from Trend Micro.
- Click change your password now. A new window will open asking for your new password.
- Type your new password in the New password field and retype it in the Confirm new password field.
Your password should be between 8 and 50 characters long. Make sure to remember your password.
- Click Update Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Sign in to your account using your email address and your new password.