This article shows you how to protect your device using the Lost Device Protection feature in Mobile Security.
For the Lost Device Protection feature to work properly, you need to:
- Sign in using your Google account and Trend Micro account. Do not sign out.
- Activate Mobile Security in Device administrators.
- Keep Background data enabled in Accounts & Sync.
Visit Lost Device Protection portal to use the Find My Android, Alert, Remote Lock or Remote Wipe features.
- A Google account is required to enable the Lost Device Protection feature.
- Make sure to regularly back up your files in case you lost your device and need to wipe your data. To backup files, follow the instructions from this article: Back up or restore data on your Android device.