You receive the following error message on your Home Network Security:
"Trend Micro Home Network Security cannot be used if the following device is connected to the network"
This message appears when another device is doing ARP spoofing on your network and conflicts with Trend Micro Home Network Security.
- From the error message, take note of the indicated Device IP.
- On your Home Network Security App, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Devices.
- From the connected devices, tap each device to check its respective IP address.
- Find the matching Device IP from the list of connected devices.
- Once identified, disconnect the device from the network.
- If same issue persists, please contact Trend Micro Support.
"Your router settings need to be changed for your protection"
This message appears when you need to enable DHCP mode on your Home Network Security