Learn how to download, install, and activate Maximum Security on your computers.
The solution is also applicable to the following scenarios:
- Your computer does not have a CD drive.
- You do not have or lost your Trend Micro CD installer.
- Your download link from the order confirmation email has already expired.
Install Trend Micro Maximum Security on Windows™ PC
For installation instructions, you can watch this video tutorial or follow the steps below:
Check if your Windows™ PC meets the system requirements.
Download the installer file to begin the installation.
- Double-click TrendMicro_16.0_HE_Full.exe to run the installer.
Click Yes when the User Account Control window appears.
- Wait for the installer to extract the files needed for the installation.
- Wait as Trend Micro checks if your computer is compatible for installation.
- Type your serial number, then click Next.
- If you forgot your Trend Micro Serial Number, check your serial number and subscription by logging in to your Trend Micro Account.
- If you receive the error message "Invalid Serial Number", refer to this Knowledge Base article for instructions:
“Invalid Serial Number” error message appears when activating Trend Micro Security program.
- Read the Data Disclosure Notice, then click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, then click Agree and Install.
- Wait for the program to install. This may take a couple of minutes.
- Provide a computer name, then click Next.
- Type your email address, then click Next.
- Fill out the Account Information window, then click Next.
- Check the information that you provided, then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- After activating, you will see the main console of Trend Micro Security.
Your protection upon installation is configured for optimum protection so you don't need to do anything.
Install Trend Micro Antivirus For Mac® OS
To install the latest version of Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac. Click here for instructions.
Purchase the Premium Installation Service and have an expert get your Trend Micro Security product up and running.