After running a Trend Micro Home Network Security scan, you might see devices connected to your network you cannot identify. Make sure your home is secure with these easy steps.
Check if the device belongs to your family
- Take note of your devices' MAC Addresses
We can identify if the device belongs to you through your devices' unique number called MAC address. Here's how to find it:
- Check if it matches with what is shown in the Home Network Security app
- Open the Home Network Security app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Devices, select the device, look for the MAC ID.
- Check if it matches any of your devices' MAC addresses.
Trend Micro recommends removing unknown devices from your network.