Trend Micro ID Security is designed to help monitor your personal data on the dark web and alert you if any of your leaked personal data is being maliciously sold or distributed by cybercriminals.
How does Trend Micro protect the data I provide?
Trend Micro hashes* the data you provide for searching and monitoring purposes, and masks** it when displaying it to keep your privacy safe.
*Hashing is a form of irreversible data transformation.
**Masking hides your data using random characters.
- How to install Trend Micro ID Security
- Why do I need to select a country?
- Why can I not verify my email address?
- How does Trend Micro know if my data is compromised?
- What to do if personal information is leaked
- Why email address is needed to get notifications
- What happens if I remove my email from monitoring?
- What happens if my subscription expired?