If you're looking to take control of your Trend Micro Auto Renew subscription, we're here to guide you through the process.
Cancel Auto Renew Subscription from your Trend Micro Account
If you want to cancel the automatic renewal of your Trend Micro subscription, follow these steps below. By doing so, you can manage your subscription directly from your Trend Micro Account.
- Visit your Trend Micro Account.
- Sign in with your email and password. If you use Two-Factor Authentication, enter the verification code.
- Click the Licenses tab and locate your Trend Micro subscription with Auto Renew.
- If you see a Cancel Subscription button, click it, and then confirm by clicking Stop Now.
- If you see a "Renew Now" button instead, it means Auto Renew is already off, and manual renewal is required before expiration.
Cancel Auto Renew Subscription from In App Purchases
If you bought your Trend Micro product directly within the app and want to stop automatic renewals, we have a dedicated solution article available here:
Need Further Assistance?
If you encounter any issues like greyed-out cancellation buttons or require help with credit card updates, you can submit a Cancel Auto Renew Request by following these steps:
- Go to Trend Micro Submit a Support Case Center.
- Under I need help with*, select Cancel Auto Renew.
- Choose the product you want to cancel under Product Name*.
- Explain the reason for your cancellation under Can you tell us why?*."
- Provide your details: First and Last Name, Email Address, and Country.
- Click + Enter Order No. and type your Order Number, then click Save.
- Complete the Recaptcha, and click Submit Request.
- You'll receive a "Successfully Submitted" message with your Ticket Number.
- Wait for our email response within 24-48 hours. If it's not in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.