Submit a Cancel Auto Renew Request
NOTE: For purchases made through your ISP or through Best Buy, contact your ISP provider or Best Buy Geek Squad to settle your account.
- Go to https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/srf/.
- Choose Cancel Auto Renew under I need help with*.
- Select the Product that was subscribed to Auto Renew under Product Name*.
- State the reason you want to cancel Auto Renew under Can you tell us why?*.
- Fill out these details:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Click + Enter Order No., type the Order Number of your subscription, then click Save.
- Click the Recaptcha, then click Submit Request.
You will see a "Successfully Submitted" message which also includes your Ticket Number.
- Wait for our reply through your email within 24-48 hrs.
If you do not see the email, check your junk mail folder or spam folder.
Cancel Auto Renew Subscription from the Trend Micro Account
- Go to https://account.trendmicro.com/.
- Type your email address and password, then click Sign In.
If you set up Two-Factor Authentication, you will need to type in the verification code sent to your preferred method (Authenticator App, Email or Text).
- Click the Licenses tab, then click the Cancel Subscription button next to the Trend Micro subscription enrolled to Auto Renew.
If, instead, you see a Renew Now button, it means Auto Renew is already turned OFF so you do not need to do anything. You will need to renew manually before it expires.
- Click the Stop Now button to confirm.